A mental selection of classics and supercars linked by their desirability and high cost.
Jobs at Fractional Life
Fractional Life is recruiting.
If you're looking to work for one of the most innovative and exciting lifestyle brands in 2011, we would like to hear from you.
Believe you have what it takes to grow the Fractional Life brand worldwide? Become part of the team responsible for the largest fractional ownership brand.
Fractional Life has benefited from unprecedented growth over the past 12 months and looks set to continue this upward trend with website visitors and exhibitor numbers increasing year on year. The company is young, dynamic and occasionally quirky in its approach and this is the chance for the right candidates to join a successful sales team with genuine career opportunities.
The company has three divisions: online, fractional ownership exhibitions and conferences, and publishing.
• FULL / PART-TIME WEB DEVELOPER
Required to design and develop websites ensuring strong optimization and functionality and:
• Work on projects including web layout enhancements, website enhancements, web-based applications, and database-backed websites.
• Interact with servers using SSH, FTP and Telnet protocols.
• Work with various database systems including MySQL, and SQL Server and frameworks including ADO and ODBC.
• Analyze, review and modify web systems by designing, maintaining, documenting, testing, developing and monitoring
Duties and Responsibilities
• Interpret written business requirements and technical specification documents.
• Building and maintenance of core PHP based applications.
• To design and develop relational database systems and their web interfaces.
• To develop web page infrastructure and application related to pages with more advanced graphics and features.
• To assist the Director in the planning of overall company strategy regarding web development and search engine optimisation.
Skills / Attributes Required
• 5+ years PHP programming experience
• Strong database knowledge, specifically MySQL knowledge.
• XHTML coding is highly desirable.
• A flexible attitude with proven experience of working in a small team or independently
• Excellent communication skills and attention to detail.
• FRACTIONAL CONFERENCE AND EVENTS TELESALES PERSON
A commercially oriented telesales professional is required to drive sales in a fast moving and expanding fractional ownership conference and events division. Based in London, the role will require a sales professional who ideally has experience of selling across exhibitions, conferences and awards. You will have a proven telesales track record. A well presented, driven individual with a super telephone manner and lots of dynamism would be the perfect fit for this role.
• FRACTIONAL TELESALES ADVERTISING EXECUTIVES
Due to expansion this year we are looking for smart, tenacious and motivated individuals who have telesales experience and can demonstrate a background of success within a recognised new business environment.
You will be used to working to targets as you will be responsible for creating New Business opportunities via the telephone and then closing the business either on the phone or face-to-face at one of our events. You will preferably have at least 1 years experience in targeted, business to business sales experience.
In return, successful applicants can expect to receive full sales and product training and be confident in the knowledge that they are working for a progressive thinking organisation. Career opportunities are extremely good and the only limit to career progression is your own ability.
We will consider part-time candidates who can demonstate good skills
FractionalLife.com is offering an exciting new internship opportunity for journalists looking to gain online news writing experience within the fractional ownership, travel and hospitality sectors. Successful candidates will work alongside the online editor researching and writing news stories about the fractional industry. The position will give journalists in the making the opportunity to hone editorial and sub-editing skills, which will be rewarded with all-important by-lines. There is also the chance to develop an impressive list of contacts at some of the world’s largest travel and hospitality brands
This role is perfect for up and coming journalists looking to gain experience and raise their profile in a competitive industry, and allows them to get involved in an exciting new online news project.
Based in London, with possible overseas travel this is a brilliant opportunity to develop your career with the leading fractional ownership brand.
This is an unpaid internship; however, we will cover the cost of your travel and there will also be a lunch allowance
Simply email firstname.lastname@example.org your CV and briefly describe what a 'fractional life' means to you. All applicants will receive an email reply within 48 hours.