Review of 2009 and a look to the year ahead
-Fabrizio Harper, Fractional Life
Head of Sales
Dear Fractionallife.com reader,
Happy New Year from all the team here at Fractional Life.
2009 certainly has been a big year for everyone here at Fractional Life, I myself moved to Portugal, where my family and I are settling into the lifestyle nicely.
Going into 2010, we thought it useful to update you on the highlights of 2009 and to give you some idea of our plans for the future.
Fractional Life continues to be one of the best media to achieve fractional sales and we are once again committed to driving your fractional sales and growing the market throughout 2010 and beyond. But before we look ahead, let us look over the year past.
So, what did we achieve in 2009? Online we:
- We increased our traffic to over 11,200,000 hits within the last 12 month period and an average dwell time of 17 mins and 11 pages viewed per user before click through.(source:Alexa.com)
- Secured number one natural search keyword terms (“fractional”, “fractional ownership”, “fractional property”, “fractional property ownership”, “fractional jets”, “fractional boats”) on the majority of worldwide search engines including Google, Bing, Yahoo and MSN. View some of our statistics here.
- Grew our presence in the USA, South America, Asia and Middle East.
- Pressed ahead with bespoke translations of Fractionallife.com content into Russian, Arabic, Afrikaans, Thai, Chinese, Italian, Portuguese and Spanish languages.
- Expanded our editorial coverage with new features, daily updates and breaking news as it happens. This was particularly relevant when Fractional Life was the first media source worldwide to report on the unfortunate demise of Jet Republic story.
- Continued publishing hundreds of relevant articles written by our in-house team and 3rd party contributors.
- Exceeded ad revenue projections with the help of premium advertisers such as 47 Park Street, Gleneagles, Elite Destination Homes, Ecurie 25 and Smart Yacht.
- Achieved a FL community database of over 32k opt-in ‘fractional savvy’ email address.
- Examined the opportunities of social media, to grow the market with tools such as Twitter, YouTube and LinkedIn Groups. Join our Twitter and Linkedin.
- Expanded the Fractional Life team. We were pleased to welcome George Sell (Editor) and Roy Bristow (social media strategist) onto the team in 2009. Their input has been invaluable so far and we are delighted to have them on board. Read more about us.
Our offline efforts were also rewarded with significant levels of success 2009:
Our plans for 2010 are to:
Special Client Advertising Discount Offer
If you would like to start 2010 with an active and committed partner, take advantage of our New Year advertising offer. We are offering 10% off our standard rate card on all advertising packages.
This is a limited offer until the 22nd January and available to the first five advertisers. The offer will be withdrawn whichever comes first – so don't miss out.
If you’d like to discuss the advertising packages available in more detail, call (+351 261 854 021)or email me on Fabrizio@fractionallife.com and quote promo code: FL10 to secure your discount.
Best wishes for 2010
Head of Sales