[[name]] welcome to the Fractional Life August newsletter
Fractional Life Expo 2010: Visitors can win fabulous prizes and last stands remaining
We've confirmed some exciting new exhibitors and events for this year's Fractional Life Expo, being held at Broadgate Event Venues in the heart of the City of London on September 13 to 15.
As well as the interactive Golf Zone, there will be a daily fashion show, featuring the latest offers from two of our exhibitors, Girl Meets Dress and Designer Handbag hire.
And there are a host of prizes to be won on FractionalLife.com and during the event, including:
- A driving day in a Ferrari 458 Italia (1 of only 10 currently in the country!) courtesy of ecurie25
- 1 week’s accommodation at Carrick House, Loch Lomond courtesy of De Vere
- 1 week’s accommodation in a 3 Bedroom 5 star holiday apartment in Carlyon Bay, Near St Austell Cornwall for up to 6 people courtesy of Diamond Club
- 3 night stay for 2 people at the Zil Pasyon Resort, Seychelles which is due to open in May 2011
- 2 night accommodation for 2 people + 2 green fees at the stunning Arcos Gardens Resort, Spain
- 2 night stay in a One Bedroom Premium Residence at 47 Park Street. Breakfast for two will be included as well as a bottle of Champagne upon arrival
- £ 1,000 of golf equipment courtesy of Nevada Bobs Broadgate
- 12 months free membership and a free first bag hire courtesy of Designer Bag Hire
- 1 Free dress rental from Girl Meets Dress
- A gorgeous truffle tree donated by Truffle Tree
Visiting the show?
All the companies listed will be at Fractional Life Expo 2010, so why not pop the date in your diary and come along. Register here for free entry into the show.
The Expo venue is directly opposite UBS, ICAP and Henderson Asset Management, and within a five-minute walk of more than 150,000 high earning City workers who are increasingly coming to appreciate the advantages of the financially savvy and practical way of experiencing the luxury lifestyle that fractional ownership provides.
The event – already Europe's biggest fractional ownership consumer exhibition – looks like being an even bigger success this year. There are just a small amount of stands remaining, and when they’re gone, they’re gone.
Don’t miss out - to secure one of the last remaining contact
Tracey Carter on +44 (0)20 8340 7989 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss stand availability.
If you own in a fractional property and you don’t mind being part of a future Editorial feature, we’d like to hear from you. Please email your contact details to George Sell, email@example.com
Have a fractional resale to offer? check out Fractional Index, the low cost fractional property portal www.fractionalindex.com
Fractional Summit USA
As we gear up for our first Fractional Summit USA, there are increasingly regular indications that the conference is coinciding with some really positive signs for fractional real estate. The US media has run a spate of recent stories about the improving climate for luxury real estate sales.
• In the Colorado Rockies, monthly dollar volumes for luxury real estate sales for the first quarter of 2010 are anywhere from 50 to 300 per cent ahead of the previous year's monthly total according to The Real Estate channel.
• Forbes Sotheby’s International Realty says this could very well be a sign that the country’s luxury real estate market is beginning to make a comeback as recent articles from financial publications like Barron’s and the Wall Street Journal have indicated.
• The Denver Business Journal has reported an upturn in sales across the Rockies and says that luxury home sales in the Denver metro area reached the highest point in nearly two years this June, demonstrating a steady improvement in the housing market. 67 homes sold for $1 million or more during June.
• Chase International says that the Lake Tahoe area witnessed of 444 units for the first half of 2010, up 42 percent from the same period last year.
• And in an illuminating article which highlighted the potential for fractional ownership to really enjoy a surge in popularity, the New York Times recently asked: “If it causes stress, is it really a vacation home?”
With all these positive signs for the market, can you afford not to attend Fractional Summit USA? Click here to book your ticket(s).
Fractional Summit USA News
In other Fractional Summit USA news we have announced a first for the industry, an interactive purchasers panel where delegates will get the chance to quiz buyers of fractional real estate, destination club members and PRC members about their buying motivations and how the buying experience could be improved. Chaired by Elaine Joli, author of Vacation Nation, this panel session is a not-to-be-missed opportunity for developers and agents to find out what makes their buyers tick .Continue here for more details.
And we're delighted to add another industry big hitter to our list of sponsors. Leading fractional real estate consultant Peter Kempf International is a Gold Sponsor for Fractional Summit USA, and Peter and his colleagues will be contributing to several of our seminar panels.
Be sure to keep up to date with all the important happenings in the fractional ownership marketplace worldwide by logging onto the website daily. Fractional Life runs online news updates throughout the day and featured over 43 fractional news articles in July alone. Here’s a selection:
Ferrari fans flock to e25 party
Elan Collection launches San Diego penthouse
Fractional golf real estate launched in BritishColumbia
Property investors turn to fractional real estate
Fractional vineyard featured on BBC Dragons Den
Continue here for more news and don't forget to follow us on Twitter: @Fractionallife
Also check out Fractional Life Press for our latest media coverage.
Fractional Life on Facebook
If you're a social media fan and user of Facebook, come and check out our new page, where we'll be posting all the latest developments from Fractional Life, and news about fractional ownership worldwide. If you like what you see, click the like button!