Welcome to the Fractional Life September newsletter
Fractional Life Expo 2010: A fantastic range of prizes
Visitors to today’s Fractional Life Expo will have the opportunity to enter a prize draw to win a range of fantastic prizes kindly donated by our exhibitors. The prizes up for grabs are:
• A driving day in a Ferrari 458 Italia (1 of only 10 currently in the country!) courtesy of écurie25
• A week’s accommodation at Carrick House, Loch Lomond courtesy of De Vere
• A week’s accommodation in a 3 Bedroom 5 star holiday apartment in Carlyon Bay, Near St Austell Cornwall for up to 6 people courtesy of Diamond Club
• A 3-night stay for 2 people at the Zil Pasyon Resort, Seychelles which is due to open in May 2011
• A 2-night accommodation for 2 people + 2 green fees at the stunning Arcos Gardens Resort, Spain
• A 2-night stay in a One Bedroom Premium Residence at 47 Park Street. Breakfast for two will be included as well as a bottle of Champagne upon arrival
• £ 1,000 of golf equipment courtesy of Nevada Bob's Broadgate
• 12 months free membership and a free first bag hire courtesy of Designer Bag Hire
• 1 Free dress rental from Girl Meets Dress
• A gorgeous truffle tree donated by Truffle Tree
• A weekend break for two at Kingfisher Lakes & Apartments in Norfolk
• A 2-night stay for up to 6 people on a 5-star houseboat in Venice, courtesy of Venice on Water
To be in with a chance of winning, come on down to the Expo or visit this link
As well as the competition, there will also be an interactive Golf Zone and a daily fashion show, featuring the latest offers from two of our exhibitors, Girl Meets Dress and Designer Handbag hire.
The Expo venue is directly opposite UBS and Henderson Asset Management, and within a five-minute walk of more than 150,000 high earning City workers who are increasingly coming to appreciate the advantages of the financially savvy and practical way of experiencing the luxury lifestyle that fractional ownership provides. The event – already Europe's biggest fractional ownership consumer exhibition – looks like being an even bigger success this year.
Fractional Summit USA a big success!
Our first Fractional Summit USA, was a resounding success, with nearly 200 fractional real estate professionals gathering at the InterContinental Hotel in Miami to network, learn and discuss the latest industry trends.
Feedback from delegates was overwhelmingly positive, with the seminars and panel debates sparking some lively exchanges, and the “speed-dating” business card swap proving particularly popular!
Thanks to all our sponsors, speakers and delegates for making our initial US event such a positive one, and we hope to see you all – and many new faces – next year.
You can read some reviews of the first Fractional Summit USA at the following links:
• Fractional Life feature- day 1
• Fractional Life feature- day 2
• Resort Trades feature
• Real Estate Channel feature
To ensure our presence in the US keeps growing, Fractional Life has become a member of ARDA – the American Resort Development Association. Piers Brown, founder of Fractional Life, said: “Fractional Life and ARDA both share a common vision of the future which, despite these challenging times, is to help drive sales within the fractional real estate market.”
ARDA, established in 1969, has identified and responded to many Real Estate industry challenges throughout its history and serves the vacation ownership and resort development industries including fractional real estate.
Shared Ownership and Fractional Summit UAE
Preparations for our first Fractional Summit in the Middle East are coming along nicely. Leading luxury exchange programme The Registry Collection has been confirmed as Diamond Sponsor and we are in talks with a range of exciting speakers from across the fractional spectrum, including fractional boat and jet operators.
And as a quick taster of the potential for fractional ownership in the region, how's this for a story? A shariah-compliant scheme aimed at pilgrims, which just goes to show the enormous potential this area has, both in the vacation home sector and beyond.
Fractional Life on Facebook
If you're a social media fan and user of Facebook, come and check out our new page, where we'll be posting all the latest developments from Fractional Life, and news about fractional ownership worldwide. If you like what you see, click the like button!
Get up to date with what's been happening in the fractional ownership sector with Fractional Life news. And don't forget to follow us on Twitter: @Fractionallife
Fractionals established on Thai island of Koh Samui
Mahindra to offer Indian fractionals and expand to Sri Lanka
Equity Estates on track for another growth year
UEFA hails Arsenal's fanshare scheme
Increase in US fractional flying hours
More News click here